Friday, October 2, 2009

Duncan Center - John of God Meditation Healing Circle

My Dear Beloved Ones,

It is with deep appreciation and gratitude that I thank you for the opportunity to share with you my experiences and the healing energies of the Casa de Dom Inacio. I want to thank Gini Rebata for sponsoring this John of God Meditation and Healing Circle . Her time and effort is valued as well as her support.


For several people tonight night, it was their first time at a John of God Meditation and Healing Circle , especially one facilitated by me. It is important to stress that your presence was an integral part of last night’s events. Of course, I do want to emphasize and acknowledge the entities and healing spirits that came forth to assist us with our ceremony.


We had individuals from a 10 years old to retirement age, from all walks of life, as well as different ethnic backgrounds. We all experience the presence of being one. We honored the god within each and every one of us. The sacred energy that manifested itself connected us not only to our god-self but to Creator, the Source of All That Is, the magnificent unconditional love of God!


My next event will be on Wednesday October 21 at Heart Space from 7-9:00 PM. Please go to my web site for further information www.spiritual-practitioner.com/ Also, I will be posting articles and testimonials on my blog and web site. I would appreciate any of your comments concerning your experiences from last night or previous experiences with me. I would like to post them as testimonials.


Remember my friends, It Is All Good !


I look forward to seeing soon.


Love & Light

Calvin